CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Went to Dr. Karin,

the chiropractor. She said I was a mess. I believe it. Everywhere she touched hurt, even my toes. Some places she said I was really stuck and she couldn't get to move at all. Yowsa.

Dinner out with Nikki and Gillian to celebrate Gill's birthday. We sat for three hours in the Japanese restaurant. Great times.

I am boiling eggs now to make some deviled eggs. One kind of protein I really like! I started out with an egg and some turkey bacon this morning and didn't have the crazy BS crashes I had problems with yesterday. Tomorrow is a treat day at work so I am going to make sure there is a protein choice! I also hate fried eggs in the morning generally so keeping deviled eggs in stock is one option Gill and I talked about having as a Breakkie choice. Not sure how to spell that, but it's Australian for breakfast! Now that I have a fridge that won't freeze my boiled eggs.... boiled eggs were frequent victims of the bad fridge. I would try to keep them for Michael and they often ended up wasted because once they freeze there is no saving them... Well now the eggs are boiled, but I think I will save the deviling part for the morning. I think my body has been really happy with these early bedtimes I have been doing, even though my housekeeping and project finishing is suffering.

Happy today for: Hummus and grape tomatoes. Oh and my womanly crow bar - I had to pry open the frozen garage door this morning to go to work today!

No comments: