CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Well

Maybe I am up to some of my old tricks, but they are wearing me out. I went to work all day, but kind of hit that wall about 3:00 again. I made it through the day anyway, fetched Michael from school, came home and rested a little bit while he got packed to go to his dad's, took him to dinner (no way I was cooking), drove him to his dad's, walked my sleepiness off in Big Lots, drove back home, made Renee's birthday present, now I am blogging, but then I am going to bed!

I have a class tomorrow from 9 - 4:00. I am nervous about it. the other classes have been easy and fun. This one is "Managing Projects in the Life Sciences Industry" I think I am intimidated because it is all day, it is an actual management class, and it just sounds more focused than the previous classes which were introductory/ overview and communication. This is taught by someone from Eli Lilly.

Also I have to get up and be ready early enough to go to the post office before class. Also I need to finish some laundry tonight. Also I feel overwhelmed by my still-messy-from-being-sick-for-so-long house. Sigh.....

Happy today for:
Susan brought me lovely French onion soup and a baguette for lunch.
Able to make Renee some rainbow bath salts for her birthday and she LOVES rainbow-themed stuff.

Good night.

No comments: