CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nice.

I felt frantic much of the day, but took some time to write out some of the instructions Pam and Joyce will need to know while I am taking my days off. That felt great. I am still WAY behind in paperwork, filing and desk cleaning. I am considering Sunday spending my day at the office and instead of doing housework intervals, doing work work intervals. The problems with that is that the house is so messy! Crazy life, mine.

Despite fatigue and crazy and pouring rain I went to listen to Sarah sing at Rachael's Cafe tonight. Gorgeous, entertaining AND, you're not going to believe it. I was actually quite relaxed. Part of the time I was alone and just mellowed, part of the time a friend was there sitting with me, part of the time we were talking to others we know from dance and music events. The guy playing the vibraphone looked so familiar - finally introduced him and said his last name and I realized he is one of my customers! He was a nice customer AND nice to talk to tonight. I love knowing the people in the band when I go out. Oh, and the bass player was the same guy who gigged with Ben last night so I saw him two nights in a row! Maybe I'll tell him I'm a bass groupie.

But now it's late and I have tomorrow to make an eight or nine hour work day try to feed Michael and make sure he's tuxed up appropriately and then drive to Indy to hear him play and get him home quickly to sleep for the SAT in the morning!
Sigh.

Positive thoughts for good SAT scored despite the boy having to stay up late for his orchestra commitment.

No comments: