CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

They're killing me.

Not really, but I am really worn out, that's for sure. Long gone are the days of listening to music and working methodically and making sure every task is thoroughly completed.

I went in early today, took no lunch, stayed until 5:30 and never went farther than the kitchen to wash my cup.

I had to finish a couple of phone calls to follow up in selling the Reader's choice Awards ads. THEN I had to do all the paper work to get them logged. Now I am working on submitting the ads to the Creative Services (previously known as Art) department. All this while on the phone rotation (most of the time, I cheated a little bit), handling walk-in customers at the counter, doing paper work and submitting previously taken ads, and I can't even think what else.

Michael had an extra orchestra rehearsal at 7:00. I stopped on the way home and bought a "take and bake" pizza, put it in the oven and lay down and promptly fell asleep. I had planned to go back and work some more while he was at rehearsal. Instead he let me keep sleeping and rode his bike in and used his "school" cello instead of taking his good cello. He returned about 8:30 and I woke up when he got home. I didn't actually get out of bed until about 9:00. I ate some pizza and checked email, played a couple of games and now I am blogging and then I am going to go back to bed!

I have had the first disc of "Angels in America" from Netflix forever. Maybe I will try to watch the first part before I fall asleep. I don't think we have anything special tomorrow night so maybe I can cook a real dinner and converse with my son for more than ten minutes.

I also planned to make those calendar copies and print out the letter to Ed and get it in the mail today. I think tomorrow I am going to do that before I start working. I figure I've already worked over an hour and half overtime this week, I get a little comp time!

So now off to take medicine, brush teeth, drink water, and watch TV until I fall asleep. No dishes. They will still be there tomorrow.

Positive thoughts toward hard work, yet a feeling of completion of at least one thing or another tomorrow!

No comments: