CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Didn't post before midnight!

But I haven't gone to bed yet so I am counting this.

Had a rough night with Michael upon which I will elaborate tomorrow, probably. It's pretty personal to him, however. Of course it had to do with the fact that he is THERE this weekend and not HERE where he wants to be. He got on his bike and took off because he was so upset. Then I was really upset. I am sure his stepmother who was picking him up and had to wait, was upset. Horrible.

I had planned on staying home tonight but after all that I IMmed a friend who also had said he'd had a rough day so we went out and had a little to eat and drink at my favorite Lounge. I sang a couple of songs. We felt relaxed and able to support each other, I think.

I thought positive thoughts at the right moments for less personal pain for all involved in complicated and painful situations. This is a time I wish I had someone here to comfort me through the night, but it's not working out that way. I could use some plain, old snuggles tonight. Sigh.

No comments: