CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Responses

I posted last night's entry on Facebook because face it, I wanted sympathy. I got some responses and here is my response to the responses.

Here are my responses to the responses:
I hardly drive Michael anywhere unless cello has to go. He rides his bike everywhere in almost any kind of weather.
I skipped the orchestra meeting, deciding that my work Saturday was enough for the week.
Michael can't talk to his dad because his dad is psycho. I am taking the weenie way out and calling tomorrow when I know they are at work and will leave a message that Michael can't go this weekend. Then I am going to write the letter, include calendars of all the known activities through the summer and propose to Ed alternate visitation where HE comes to visit Michael on a weeknight and spend some time with him. That used to be impossible, as Ed worked second shift, but it is now a possibility. If he refuses and tries to press contempt charges against me as he has threatened I'll just let it go to court. He has never paid my lawyer fees he was supposed to from his last assholishness, he never paid a penny toward Emily's braces like he was supposed to, and when Michael went over spring break and was supposed to get his sprained wrist rechecked Ed did not provide medical treatment and take him to the dr. I had even verbally offered to go pick Michael up and bring him to Blgtn to the dr. if Ed was not able to get something arranged.

As far as food, Michael probably cooks as often as I do for at least himself and often for me too. He's pretty self-reliant that way.

The end. I still haven't done homework, nor really blogged for the day, but I will probably copy and paste most of this.

I am adding now. Work was hell today. My coordinator who is supposed to do my paperwork for my auction ads did stuff either wrong or incompletely. I don't understand how sometimes she is so helpful and I think I can't live without her and other times she just seems like she doesn't get a thing. One example today is she brought over an ad ticket with three things listed on them, the prices, etc... and asked me to make sure it was correct. I checked it and said yes. She went back to make the "Memo Bill" we send the auction companies so they can bill the clients immediately and she left out one of the ads and had a completely different total - within about five minutes of checking the total with me, and still having access to that total in both the computer AND the paperwork. Sigh... now it has to be redone tomorrow. She is the paperworker, but if it is wrong I am the one who loses hundreds of dollars in sales (that's what happened when she undercharged an ad last week) or takes the heat from unhappy customers. I had to call Leah today to get calmed down after the undercharged thing I was so upset. How can a person think $93 is 50% of $488.16 and not notice a small error there??? I just wrote the auction company rep an email that the Memo bill was incorrect and I would send a corrected one. I did it right at the end of the day so I don't know her response yet. Sigh.

Now, off to homework. When I have my own business I will be IN CONTROL, right? :)

No comments: