CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OMG(oodness)!


I forgot to blog, but I am still awake, even though it is almost 2 am so I am counting it for Tuesday.

I've been up doing homework, which I actually intended to begin last night, but our internet was out! We actually do the homework through an online guide and then print it out and turn it in in class.

This week's home really needed to be done well ahead. I am going to have to turn in the BS I made up and complete it over the weekend. I need to actually do RESEARCH, like they expect something of me! Can you believe it? I know it will be good and all that, but Whine, anyway.

Something has been making funny noises and I am scared to go get more water to finish taking my medicine. It's probably the wind blowing the wreath so it bangs on the door, or Flop the cat outside on one of the porch chairs leaning on the window. I am a weenie, though. I need to get FLop to come in the house. Michael saw a mouse this morning. Maybe the noise is the mouse and it's a really BIG one! I should have set traps tonight, but I forgot. I hate when the mousies make a mess and everything has to be cleaned up and thrown away and disinfected. Ugh.

Well now positive thoughts that the few hours of sleep I am going to get here will be deep, deep and restful. It's a crowded and busy day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for allowing a four-legged friend some anonymity. This two-legger's mouse will never be the same for my abuse--chasing it around its pad.

Hope said...

Michael did that picture a couple of years ago and titled it "Flop, the Killer." Ooops, I just blew his cover! I still haven't set any traps and my kitchen is SO messy I am sure the mousies are feasting and so fat they just loll around in their little mousie nest they have made somewhere and sigh with contentment.