CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Slept and slept and slept!

I slept super late and it felt great. Sometimes when I do that I wake with a headache and high sugar, but this morning, no headache and sugar 108, sort of like a normal person!

I feel well rested and calm, even though I have a lot to do today. I have been working in my intervals, playing FB games in between and generally feeling good. Michael is gone first to bike project to volunteer, then to his alley cat race and they are cooking out afterward so I am on my own for the day. Tomorrow he will be with me all day in Lafayette for Emily's thing and four hours of car riding so he can have a great time with the crazy bike hippies today and I won't feel neglected this weekend.

My list:
MOW THE GRASS - I have already bought gas, but I haven't tried to start the mower yet and it's always hard the first time of the year. I dread that part.
DUMP - already done and thee containers of recycling too!
KITCHEN AND COUNTER - started, first load of dishes dry and ready to put away and then off we go!
SWEEP KITCHEN FLOOR - Ugh
TABLE CLEANED OFF - It's that damn mail thing again!
ORGANIZE FRONT PORCH SO IT LOOKS PRETTY - okay, maybe they are valuable fossils, but they need to be consolidated. It looks like a pile of rocks to me.
LAUNDRY - 1st load is washed and ready to go into the dryer.
SHOPPING - Need to go to Walmart and get MO to pay a bill, PLUS I think I will get Emily a graduation gift card. I'd rather get her a lovely gift, but she can only work five hours a week while she is student teaching and she needs funds to finish the school year. I HATE HATE HATE giving money and gift cards for gifts, but this is really practical in this case.
LOG MY BOOKS IN GOODREADS AND BOOK LOG. I hate that it seems like a chore I need to get "caught up" on, but I really do like to do it and am four or five books behind and I don't want to forget them or the order I read them.
CLEAN FISHY TANK: I overfed a couple of times this week so it got dirty fast.
PICK UP TEN THINGS IN PURPLE ROOM, formerly known as Katie's room, formerly known as Roma's room, formerly known as Emily's room, who knows its next occupant?
FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR TO EMILY'S CONVOCATION - I am actually quite worried about this. I have a couple of black skirts, but I think it will be too hot for stockings, I hate them anyway, and I don't have any nice black sandals. I may have to SHOP for clothes, which means I better get my ass going on the lawn thing, because I will need to shower and stuff if I am going to shop for clothes. Sigh.

Positive thoughts for accomplishment and lots of good music listening while I am doing it all! Also, Yay for lawn mowing season, my favorite exercise!

Ready, set, go AGAIN!

No comments: