CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

My email to the mean guy last week.

You treated me extremely rudely on the telephone and I do not recall ANY verbal conversation with you until yesterday, or Tuesday at the earliest. As you can see, I sent the specs first thing Tuesday morning. I had also told Eugene from Sp***** that art, even camera ready, needed to be in my Wednesday noon. I will be glad to send you a copy of that email if you don’t believe me. I am sorry if that deadline was not passed on to you and maybe I will learn a lesson about trusting the middleman between the newspaper and an ad agency. I do my job well and I deserve to be treated with respect, just as I have tried to treat you and Gail both with respect throughout the day, each time I have called, despite my distress over the missed deadline and the pressure I am receiving from my production department.

Hope

From: Hope L*****
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:37 AM
To: 'adman488@aol.com'
Subject: Blgtn Reader's Choice Tab

Sp***** Ellettsville:

1st place in Convenience Store
3rd place in gas stations

Mechanicals:

Specifications
Printing Process Offset ............................ (100 line screen)
Depth of page .......................................126p6 (21 inches)
Width of page .......................................70p2 (11.5inches)
Columns ...........................................................6 columns
Broadsheet pages ......... 6 columns wide by 21 inches deep
Tabloid Pages
Column measures same as above with 5 columns per page
limited to 11.5 inches
Display Measurements
Columns Approx Picas
Inches Wide points wide
1 .................................... 1.833 .............................. 11p1
2 .................................... 3.792 ............................ 22p11
3 ...................................... 5.75 .............................. 34p9
4 ........................................ 7.5 .............................. 46p7
5 ........................................ 9.5 .............................. 58p5
6 ...................................... 11.5 .............................. 70p2
Double Truck ......................... 24 .......................... 144p11

I have also attached a file with the Reader’s Choice logo both in black and white and color.


Congratulations on both the wins!


Thanks!

I am so proud of myself for not taking his crap. I am also glad Cory supported me in standing upfor myself. Cory knows a lot about me, including my past and I bet he is pleased that I did not let this guy abuse me and just take it, even though it did make me cry.

1 comment:

Thiruppathy Raja said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
Catering Equipment