CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

13 hour day!

or something like that. I left home about 9:15, worked until just after 5 with no break, then off to class. I did get a little break in there because I thought we had a kitchen incubator mtg before class, but we didn't. Then class until 8:30, then to the evil empire for a money order, dairy products for Michael and some supplies BKI needs for LUNA Fest Sunday.

Now home. Wrote a quick email to send off for the brochure the BKI for Sunday, talked to Heather. Her apt. was broken into Monday and her purse was stolen. So she has no debit nor credit card, only a checkbook with no ID. She needs stuff to make the cake for Dad and gas to get to Lafayette and hmmm... dilemma, and I don't have a way to get any money to her. She's going to try going to Kroger with her Plus card and see if she can buy the ingredients and get $20 back and use it for gas.

Tomorrow is another hellishly busy workday, cello lesson, must shop for ingredients for party catering and for LUNA Fest. Friday work, please oh please, I hope I can get off early! Prepare food for Dad's party, box up all linens, serving platters, utensils, etc... decide if we are taking record player to play old records and such.... Saturday, drive to Lafayette, set up for party, have party, clean up after party drive home - maybe dropping Michael at Ed's on the way, then stay up all night baking as many hundred tiny cookies for samples that I can. Sunday is LUNA Fest where I go man a booth for four hours (?) I think and smile a lot and pretend like I'm not tired. Then clean that up, then come home and either die or sleep. Then Monday... gee! Back to work! I love my double, triple, quadruple life. Full-time job, homemaker, student, mother, entrepreneur, writer, anything else? Oh, and must have time for Facebook too! :)

Goal is bed by 11:00 tonight. Dishes stay dirty. How many nights in a row have I said that? Bad thing is I feel like the kitchen has to be IMMACULATE before I can cook for other people so that will be part of all of the above.

I want to think Positive Thoughts, but I think I also need positive thoughts from others to carry me through this weekend. I love life, I really do. It's just busy and hard sometimes. So positive thoughts for positive thoughts flowing all directions.

No comments: