CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last ER

is finishing up right now. It's been a good time. even though I missed three years or so when we didn't have cable. So long, ER.

I napped today after work again. I feel like it was a better nap than the ones I was taking last week, or was it a couple of weeks ago? This was more by choice than a feeling that if I don't sleep now I will DIE. I am still tired though. I ate a big bowl of salad while I watched ER. Yay fiber.

Michael had a cello lesson with his cool new teacher (and cute, too!). While he was in his lesson I went to Target and picked up my medicine and bought some stuff Michael needed and some rechargeable batteries for our camera at work. I use it to take pictures of peoples' cars for their ads. We also use it to take pictures of fun stuff we so in our department. This morning Shawn made us do a team-building activity of singing "Don't stop Believin," Something that happened on American Idol last night prompted this... I was the only one who really knew the song well enough to sing, but I was having too much fun taking pictures to sing very much. It was a fun, but busy day today. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with some of my new responsibilities at work, especially handling the auction ads. I think that is part of what has been making me so tired, just the mental focus it takes. I looked at March's sales figures today and I sold like $12,000 more in ads than Kerri, the other full timer, and that is counting only regular classifieds, not my additional auction ads I have handled. I have an assistant (coordinator) who handles a lot of the paperwork for the auction ads, but ultimately it is still my responsibility to make sure everything is completed by the deadlines and all that.

I only meant to write a tiny bit tonight and I have typed on and on again. I guess there are worse things one could do than be a compulsive writer.

Positive thoughts today for a good tomorrow, toward more friends who need healing thoughts and toward improved health for myself and some other friends as we work hard to make good choices and feel good about ourselves!

No comments: