CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Doing my homework.

I saved it until the last minute AGAIN. I slept after work today too. Michael made some pasta for dinner and had it ready when I got home. I ate and then lay down while he did his homework and played music by Cello Joe, which was quite soothing. I haven't eaten near enough protein today. Dr. Andry said I need 50 grams a day so I don't wreck my metabolism while losing weight and it's hard to do. I bought some bars called "Pure Protein" that have 20 grams in each one. I have been having those for breakfast because I can't face eggs in the morning. Tomorrow I plan to TAKE A LUNCH (gasp!) and go get a chicken sandwich somewhere that will feel like a treat. I know I won't have time to eat in between work and class and will probably have something dinky, like a protein or fiber bar for dinner. Probably within the next couple of weeks I will no longer be a 200 pound woman! When that happens I get a massage for my reward AND I am going to measure my waist again and see if it is some belly fat I am losing. I think it is. My only other fat is a little tiny bit at the tops of my thighs and some upper arm stuff could stand to go, but I really need it to be belly going away this time to improve my overall health.

I sent the letter to Ed today, and the calendars. I was still really too busy to do it at work, but Pam and Joyce helped me by taking it down to the mailroom and that way Pam, who moved down from the Martinsville office, got to see more of the building. I got encouragement from the responses here and also from a friend from childhood, recently found on Facebook, who practices family law. Yay for me for being brave. I hate confrontation and even though writing is the easiest way for me to confront (and the easiest way to keep records for court), it is still nerve wracking.

I developed a headache by the end of the day and it is still nagging. If I could be sick tomorrow I would, but the workload is still too heavy, unless I am in bed and can't get out sick. I kind of hope that I can have it all done by Thursday and then either ask Leah for Friday or call in sick. (Shhh! Don't tell). I really need to work on the food for Dad's party AND have a few hundred cookie samples for LUNA fest on Sunday.. Hmmm.. time crunch anyone?

Well, back to homework. Positive thoughts for homework completion, job work completion, party work completion and LUNA Fest completion. Phew! No wonder I am so tired.

No comments: