CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My conversation w/ C****

Only I corrected my typos because I am a terrible typist and especially when I chat, which I don't do very often or very well. I don't really like to "chat" very much.


9:26 C:
what happened?
9:28pmHope
Ad agency guy screamed at me and I wrote him an email that he was rude and I deserve to be treated with respect. I was very blunt. I CC:d my ad director so he knows I did it. I was very upset though and cried forever after it was over and after the guy screamed and hung up on me I threw my headset and yelled "Fucking Asshole!" across the office.
9:29pmC
nice
9:29pmHope
I'll either be employee of the month or unemployed
9:29pmC
do you think your ad director will be understanding?
ahhh
I hope you will be ok
sometimes people need to be called on their crap
9:31pmC
still, how nervewracking
9:31pmHope
I'm just going to try to sleep tonight and see what happens tomorrow. The guy accused me of not telling him the deadline or the "specs" (Sizes) for the ad and in the email where I told him off I forwarded my email from my send file which recorded when I did it.
9:31pmC
good on you
9:32pmHope
He accused me of lying to him
9:32pmC
and you exonerated yourself
which is what you are supposed to do
9:32pmHope
He called to apologize, but it was an apology where he still said it was my fault and told me I was "thinned skinned" and needed to separate business from personal.
thin skinned
9:33pmC
what is the politics between him and your boss
9:34pmHope
I don't know. I don't usually work with this type of ad it was a special project I worked my ass off on and probably sold the most revenue. I even got a congratulations email from the ad manager yesterday for selling to Kroger, saying they NEVER buy extra stuff and praising me for keeping after them with good follow through
9:34pmC
you should be fine, Hopie
9:35pmHope
I hope so.
Cory (Ad director) really loves me so I think I will be okay, but I am still upset.
9:36pmC
yeah, I doubt you would ever be a huge fan of conflict
9:36pmHope
Nope, hate it.
9:38pmC
sorry to hear you had a bad day
9:39pmHope
I am already DAMN sure I am leaving that office EARLY tomorrow!
9:40pmC
sounds like a plan


So positive thoughts toward tomorrow and toward it leaning in a positive direction rather than unemployment.

No comments: