CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trying to have a normal Saturday.

Part of me wants to jump in the car, go to Indy and bring my child home. The rational part of me says it is time for me to be in my routine, try to feel secure and work toward changing the visitation situation in a legally acceptable manner. So toward that end...

THE SATURDAY LIST RETURNS!

Clean kitchen area:
All dishes complete
refrigerator shelves wiped clean
sort the mail on the table (this is a HUGE task!)
Put on a nice table cloth
Finish cleaning oven
Sweep and swiffer floor

Do all trash cans
Take trash to the dump and at least one category of recycling

Finish the load of laundry that is already started

Change fishy water

Update Goodreads and Book log

Finish Watching "Office Space"

At least 15 minutes if intentional movement, preferably outside

Remove old hinges and knobs from patio doors

I think that ought to be enough to keep my mind occupied and prevent me from taking a nap today.

Tonight I would like to go out; either with Debbie or to a movie. If I don't go out to a movie today I will do it tomorrow. List may also be completed tomorrow because it is big and I do want reading and movie breaks in there. The things that MUST be complete today are fish, laundry and dump. They are the most dire or limited in time.

Ready, set, go!

No comments: