CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cheating blog entry.

I am going to try to make short answers AND probably use this for my blog entry tonight because I really need to clean my house or I will have a freak-out soon.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
My ONLY hoodie is navy blue. I saw a Hello Kitty hoodie at Hot Topic last week that I REALLY want, but Emily said if I buy it she will have Clinton and Stacey come burn it.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh yeah. Maybe this weekend... :)

4. Do you plan outfits?
No.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Satisfied about my workday and ambitious about my worknight.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Michael's binder.

7. What was the last dream you remember having?
There were mice in my house.

8. Did you meet anybody new today
I always meet new customers.

9. What are you craving right now?
Absolutely nothing.

10. Do you floss?
I am a chronic and addicted flosser. I have funny teeth that make it necessary.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
a bad story I heard in my food handling class about coleslaw.

12. Are you emotional?
Yes, but I repress a lot so I can function.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I recall.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it until the end, then I'll have to bite...

15. Do you like your hair?
I don't like that I dye it, but I don't like that I have one white stripe if I don't dye it.

16. Do you like yourself?
Definitely.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Probably, but I wouldn't want to talk politics. I'd rather walk around and see his ranch.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

19. Are your parents strict?
No.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Never, ever, ever.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not really, but I can eat it with fruit.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I answered this question recently and talked about seeing John & Elaine Mellencamp around town. I guess I have also met the governor. I also have a friend who is a professional musician who has like a gazillion CDs and is probably considered famous in the classical music world. Also we know David Baker pretty well (jazz world). My daughter took violin lessons from his daughter so he has attended every single one of Emily's recitals! Brett Butler will be a famous actor soon. One of the kids I nannied for is a professional swing dancer and get this - burlesque performer - so he is regionally famous. I sang in choirs many times directed by a guy who studied with Pavarotti, so the six degrees of separation...

23. Do you rent movies often?
I have the Netflix where you get two month and sometimes I don't even use my two.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are?
Some of the gravel in the fish tank.

25. What countries have you visited?
None.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yep.

27. Ever been on a train?
I have.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I buy white. If I send Michael to the store he goes for brown organic and swears they are only thirty-five cents more...

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I have it. It is uncharged in my "bag of useless crap." I am a terrible cell phoner.

THERE'S NO NUMBER 30. SOMEONE MAKE ONE UP!

31. Do you use chapstick?
I am on the eternal search for the perfect lip gloss or balm. I probably own about 20 - not kidding.

32. Do you own a gun?
Nope. Never will.

33. Can you use chopsticks?
I can, but I don't do it the right way.

34. Who are you going to be with tonight?
By myself until Michael gets home from Bike Project, then we'll have a few minutes before he goes to bed.

35. Are you too forgiving?
Lately I am thinking maybe, but sometimes I think I hold a grudge too long, so I don't know.

36. Ever been in love?
I have been.

37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don't know.

38. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, but not my favorite.

39. Last time you cried?
I can't remember.

40. What was the last question you asked?
I asked Michael why he asks advice from me and then argues with my answers.

41. Favorite time of the year?
Anything above sixty degrees.

42. Do you have any tattoos?
No.

43. Are you sarcastic?
I try to not use sarcasm as humor, but it is hard at work because I am surrounded by it.

44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, but I have read the short story where the concept originated.

45. Ever walked into a wall?
Probably every day.

46. Favorite color?
Blue.

47. Have you ever slapped someone?
Emily.

48. Is your hair curly?
When I get sweaty the hair by my neck gets curly if it is short.

49. What was the last CD you bought?
Aerosmith.

50. Do looks matter?
I think so in some ways, but I try to not make quick judgments based on looks.

51. Could you ever forgive a cheater.
I don't know. I have never been in that situation.

52. Is your phone bill sky high?
No.

53. Do you like your life right now?
Yes. I am feeling positive about many things in my life and anticipating some changes. Change scares me, but I am doing everything I can to be prepared.

54. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I have a timer and I fall asleep watching a movie... This week it's "Office Space." I have five or six movies I sort of rotate through.

55. Can you handle the truth?
I hope so. I try to always be honest and I hope people are honest with me, even if it is painful sometimes.

56. Do you have good vision?
Up close I am fine, but I wear glasses to drive.

57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't think so. I dislike a couple of people. I don't trust a couple of people. I hate the things some people do, but mostly I feel sorry for people who are disagreeable or whatever.

58. How often do you talk on the phone?
Well at work it is constant. At home sometimes I don't answer the phone for days because I am so tired of it from work.

59. The last person you held hands with?
That might be a secret here.

60. What are you wearing?
A sweater and sweats and socks.

61. What is your favorite animal?
snakes.

62. Where was your profile picture taken?
In Katie's apartment in Indianapolis.

63. Can you hula hoop?
Nope, not even as a kid.

64. Do you have a job?
I have a full-time job, I am a single mom and I am developing a small business. Um yeah.

65. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A double cheeseburger happy meal. The most recent REAL thing was hardware for my patio door. I am excited about that!

66. Have you ever crawled through a window?
usually Lisa would stand on my back and she would crawl through the window.

Positive thoughts tonight toward a clean sink, counter and table. I am repressing the wishes for a clean floor, as usual.

No comments: