CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's still Friday for me.

Yep another 2am posting.

I have been filling out Michael's registration form for the SAT. I NEVER did this kind of thing for Emily. She just did everything herself and I would writes checks and drive. Michael is kind of the opposite. He'd rather transport himself on bike, but have the administrative part taken care of. I still write a lot of checks, of course.

The orchestra performed well tonight. I always think the brass sounds weak and out of tune, and one of the pieces she chose started out with the brass so I think that part was bad, but everything else was great. They did one piece where Jake did a wonderful cello solo. I should get my program and tell you what the pieces were but I am too lazy.

Work went mostly well today. I would still like to go in an get lots of catch up stuff done, but I think the house is going to come first this weekend. House and sleep and a little fun thrown in somewhere.

Positive thoughts that Michael WILL get to take the test tomorrow. He didn't register on time so he ins on "stand by" status. Sigh...

No comments: