CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Up late again.

Because I slept again tonight after work. I decided it is part true physical fatigue and part psychological. I am frustrated with all the end of the year stuff. Michael's priorities don't quite match with mine and we are clashing. My sleep is an avoidance technique, I'm pretty sure. Tonight he wanted to go to bike project and I really would have liked to have him home, have a good dinner together, go get some of the stuff he needs to have before he leaves.... he finally said, "this is the only time I will get to relax." I gave up. I understand that need to relax. I have this complex of feeling guilty if I am not productive all the time or often enough. I don't want to give that to him. Don't think it makes me actually BE productive all the time. I just feel guilty about the time I do waste!

I have brownies in the oven now so he can take something to the Science Olympiad picnic tomorrow. I boiled eggs, thinking I would make egg salad or deviled eggs, some protein packed and nutritious, but the thought of peeling the eggs was overwhelming tonight for some reason. Now it's brownies FROM A BOX... I usually keep a mix on hand for emergencies!

So positive thoughts for Michael learning balance instead of my over the edge tendencies.

No comments: