CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting closer to normal...

Did a few dishes tonight. Managed to attend a school activity without sleeping through it. My feet still hurt and feel bad when I walk, but they seem to be healing. I was totally afraid they would not heal or they would become infected, but so far they seem to be getting better. I am making sure to keep the blisters dry and covered and wash them gently but thoroughly every day. I debated whether I should anti-bacterial ointment on, but decided the dry approach was better. If anything starts to look infected I will change the method, however.

At work we have to start "clocking in" on an electronic system on our computers, because our payroll will be done electronically. Leah talked to me today about not working anymore unpaid overtime. I told her I will never be able to get all my work done and she said that if that happens we will change the arrangements or the systems again because something is not working right. I know I am working harder than EVER and still behind on all the paperwork and documentation parts of the job. That scares me because it makes it too easy to make mistakes. I also have a little issue about needing to feel in control and I just feel like I am going from chaos to chaos day to day.

I am tired and I need to make myself go to bed. I have been failing miserably at my 11:00 goal lately, even without long naps.

I journaled while I was on the trip and I want to get the entries typed in. Maybe this weekend I can manage. Michael asked if he can take my new camera to France and I think I am going to say no. I have wanted it too badly for too long and I am just not ready to share it.

I am freezing. Yesterday morning there was actually frost on my car windows. Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing that we didn't get the tomatoes planted yet. I still need to work on those damn weeds, though!

Positive thoughts toward a less painful day tomorrow and toward completion of some overdue tasks.

No comments: