CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

List update & a little more.

Complete dishes and kitchen table - Mostly compete, table needs wiped.
Mow lawn - Complete with a story to tell below
Finish laundry and change sheets - Done + bonus, I did Michael's too, even though he is supposed to do his own.
Do the reading for next this week's class - Nope
Revisit the homework from previous weeks and complete fully/revise. - Nope
Write Debbie's list - Nope
Look for what the mousies are eating and set the traps! - Nope
Fill out Michael's permission slips for Nationals. - Nope, but I am going to do that now.
Put Sarah's pictures I found and the baby announcement in the album. - Complete!
Update Goodreads. Nope
Drink a lot of water. - Yep, tons.

I was already having an allergy day today with sneezing, itchy eyes and general yucky. When I mowed I had a terrible reaction. I had goosebumps everywhere, had trouble breathing and inside my throat and all passages were itching like crazy. I felt driven to finish the task because I am always the bad neighbor who mows last or half as often as everybody else, and I usually actually enjoy mowing. So me, being me, mowed until I was done, by which time I was nearly in tears from the misery and my right arm started to break out in hives. I came in and sat and drank water and after I was able to breathe normally again I showered to get the pollen and crap off. I was nervous to take any allergy pills, because my new med is a blood pressure risk thing and I was afraid to mix it with an antihistamine. I finally called the 24 hour pharmacy - it was 8:00 or something by then - and the pharmacist said go ahead and take Benedryl. So I popped three Benedryl and lay down and just woke up a little bit ago. I am sad that the homework part of the list didn't get done. All I am going to do now is complete Michael's permission slips and then go back to bed.

No comments: