CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yay!

As of this morning I weigh LESS than the number on my driver's license (200). It had said 150 for decades, a total lie, but last fall when I had it renewed I finally figured I need to lie a little bit less. In a few months I will have to go get a new one that says 150 again! The actual number on the scale this morning was 199.2. Usually what will happen is is will bounce around for a few days, then settle down to the next lowest number. I am preparing myself not to have a freak-out if it says 200 again tomorrow morning or something. A lot of that with me has to do with fluid retention, but as long as the general trend is down I can feel good. I had vowed to measure my waist again at 200. I went from 51 inches to 48, so three inches for 20 pounds or so. In thirteen inches I will be out of that heart attack danger zone, AND probably able to be buy clothes in the regular clothes section. Very excited here. I want to celebrate by going out and eating fried mushrooms with ranch dressing - but I probably won't.

No comments: