CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm not dead.

I tried to kill myself on Sunday by mowing the lawn when I was already having a very bad allergy day. Whatever is pollinating right now is VERY bad for me. I was sick, sick, sick, by the time I was done. I had goosebumps over my entire body and hives started breaking out on my right arm - I think my scalp too. I came in a took a shower and Benedryl and slept. I took a sick day at work. I just felt too crappy still, even though the bumps and weird looking things were gone, my head was still reacting inside and I could feel every mucous membrane from the neck up ITCHING! Ugh. I slept until after 11:00, then got up and went on a medicine run to Target for both Michael and me. I also had to go to CVS to get the kind he wanted. THEN I had to take Michael to his photo shoot for the Leaders of Tomorrow scholarship thing. By the time we got home I was exhausted again and slept for three hours. Now, as you can see, I am up late, working on homework. What I am learning right now is that I need to do a LOT of research. One part of my research will be going to restaurants that are potential distribution points, perusing their menu, prices and dessert selections and making sure that they are high enough quality that I want my name to be associated with them AND that they charge high enough prices that I can charge enough to make a profit. Woo hoo! Eating out that can be written off!

So positive thoughts for getting this next section of homework done and getting my butt in bed. It's back to work tomorrow, even if I will still be drugged.

No comments: