CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bloggy, Blog, Blog

My all purpose title. Work was insane. Pam and Joyce finished their work and then helped me with some of my past due paperwork. I made a mistake and charged a customer's card too much yesterday and the business office caught it. I called to apologize and explained that the charge had already been credited back to his card, but only to their VM. He called back and he was LIVID! That was just after a couple of guys from downstairs had called my line and didn't realize that the VM was taping them and they were saying how much they hate me and somewhere the word "Bitch" was in there, although I don't think it really referred to me. I was already upset by that and had forwarded it to Leah to take care of. Then the customer thing happened.... By the time I got the paperwork complete that the customer demanded I send to his bank and faxed copies to the bank, the customer and Leah I had not done anything to help Kerri with the ads placed online, which aren't automatic, they still need to be put from one program into another, cards charged, receipts sent, etc. So it all really sucked. I stayed until about 5:30, still have stuff not finished and I am exhausted.

Good part of the day. I had class tonight, but had to leave in the middle for a little bit to go see my old BF, the Mayor present awards to Bloomington's State winning Science Olympiad teams and basketball team. Very nice. Also I sat with another mom whom I really like - she even came to my brunch - and it was just nice.
Bad part was I missed part of the class when the attorney talked about which business entity is right for you. I think I will be a single member LLC. Then I can still file taxes with my SS# or get a tax ID# if I prefer, but it protects most of my personal holdings from being seized if I get sued and lose - at least as far as I understand it.

So positive thoughts toward getting to work on time or EARLY tomorrow and finishing my past deadline stuff. Also lots of gratitude for my coworkers for their support both emotionally and professionally. I work with a lot of nice people. I don't think Shawn likes me, but he's still nice. I think it freaks him out that he has seen me cry twice at work already since he's been here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now I stay in touch..