CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Unmotivated...

In the worst way. I just had to actually discipline myself that putting away a baggie with five things of makeup in it did not count as five of the ten things that was my goal.

I am probably just still super tired. I actually had three nights of pretty good sleep in the hotel, but that journey home last night was like the journey to hell, only with a much better ending. I did leave my house dirty, however, which is not so nice to return to!

I am not even motivated to download the software for the camera, even though I am dying to post pictures. Maybe I will forgo any additional housework and do that.

Tomorrow night Michael has undergrad honors night at which he plays in the orchestra AND gets awards, then Wednesday has to be ready to leave at 6:00 am Thursday for a bike race in Missouri. What is it with these people and that 6:00 am magic departure time? I went to the store tonight and bought lots of food for him to take with. He had a hard time finding healthy food in Georgia, especially on campus. He's pretty sure this hotel has fridges and microwaves so I bought some stuff made to zap that will add up to complete proteins AND a lot of Clif and Fiber One bars.

Positive thoughts for health and safety for Michael as he prepares for another trip and competition.

No comments: