CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another day, another nap...

Well I finished the laundry today and the table is basically cleaned off. I want to make it look pretty. I also finished watching "Angels in America." Wow. I feel a lack of conclusion about the gay Mormon man. The last we see of him is descending into the subway. Maybe he's just going back to the personal hell of being a gay Mormon man. Even in the ending scene when his mother was with the other gay men we see her growth and change, but he's just gone.

Stephanie called and I talked to her for about an hour and just sat in the middle of the yard and pulled creeping Charlie and clover. There is so much of it that it leaves big bare spots! I need to make a run to the evil empire tomorrow. I hope it's open. need, grass seed, a shovel, a saw, lawn mower oil and a blade. I am going to get an arm workout and saw of all the dead branches of the mulberry tree. I am also going to prune the ones that hing too close to the ground and make it difficult to mow.

I read a TON of my book today and enjoyed that. I'd like to finish it tomorrow. My only goals for today were the table and cleaning the fish tank and relaxing. Tomorrow I would like to do the store and outdoor stuff, get my room really clean and do some paperwork stuff. I have receipts for the business to file, need to write down checks and maybe open some medical bills. Ugh. Hate it all.

I still need to do the fish tank. The water has been dechlorinating and room temperaturing for several hours. Time to follow through.

I listened to Cabaret today and to a Bette Midler tape I used to have a LOVE to sing along with called "Some Peoples' Lives." My favorite song on there is Miss Otis Regrets. I should research and see if it's a remake.

Positive thoughts toward the safe return of Hippie Boy tomorrow and for tasks well accomplished and still loving thoughts for Casey and Mandy.

No comments: