CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blog for Blog's Sake

The bad P word part of me made me turn the computer back on and sit down to do this! No wonder I am psycho.

I turned it off earlier than I planned because I realized my body needs to SLEEP tonight, even if homework is the sacrifice. I am tired. I am trying to learn to pay attention to my body signals about hunger, thirst, sleep, movement and SLEEP is important.

So off I go.

Positive thoughts tonight for not too severe of consequences for my desire to sleep and listen to my body.

2 comments:

KAT said...

Of course you talking about listening to your body the night I stay up until 2 am reading...

Hope said...

Yeah, well I ended up having a cry at your desk day anyway! Think if I hadn't had any sleep...