CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lots to do!

I've had laundry in since about 7:30... worked on cleaning, sorted out some papers that desperately need dispatched, paid or something! Been watching Biggest Loser (ate ice cream tonight watching! :) ) played some computer games - I've gotta do SOMETHING fun! I still need to do at least the reading for class tomorrow and I don't even know where my books are! I think I put them in my room sometime. Maybe they are buried under the pile of shoes and clothes I have been pulling out for Opportunity House. I am going to start purging again. The too big clothes or too small and aren't really worth wearing again and any pair of shoes (even sandals!) that give slightest hint of discomfort are out of here! Bed by midnight is the goal, then tomorrow after class I am going to come home, pack, take a shower so I am starting out clean and get my butt in bed. We are supposed to meet at 6am Thursday and start driving by 6:30 at the latest ugh. Maybe I should buy some caffeinated beverages ahead of time!

Okay positive thoughts for a day at work tomorrow where I can prepare for a four day weekend, when I've really been going crazy lately. I worked until about 7:00 last night I think and got a lot of paperwork filed, but there's still more that needs completion.

The end.

No comments: