CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Return and report then off to bed.

Thrift shop for clothes for Michael: Bought a really nice short-sleeved oxford shirt for $4.00 and some brown colored jeans for $3.00
Trash to dump - Yep
All dishes washed - Yep
2 loads of laundry - 2nd is in the dryer, third in the washer
work outside some more, unless it makes me sick - I mowed the entire yard and went over the front yard twice. It did make me get goosebumpy and feel bad again, but no hives. I still think the goosebumps are really strange. I asked Dr. Andry if my new medicine could intensify allergic reactions and he said he had never heard of that. Last night when I was weeding and some ants bit me I got all goosebumpy and that has really only happened when I have been stung by a bee or wasp in the past. It makes me worry about what might happen if I do really get stung and has certainly intensified my irrational fear of running over a hornet's nest in the ground when I mow!
Read 40 pages in current book - think I did about 30.
Write a thank you note Nope
Watch one more chapter of "Angels in America" I actually re-watched chapter four, which I had watched before, but when I started to watch the next chapter I couldn't remember all of four so I watched it again and now have started chapter 5.
Drink a lot of water - definitely good.
Counter and stove cleaned off. Yep.
Throw out too-old-to-eat stuff from fridge. Yep.

So thank you note gets put back to tomorrow. I also have some other major tasks I want to accomplish. The worst one will be cleaning off the table because I have been doing my VERY BAD THING of not opening mail and just letting it all pile up. I also want to work some more in the garden. Maybe start digging the Canada thistle roots... sigh... I cut most of them down yesterday until the ants attacked, but now I need to work on the real part of it. I probably need to go buy a shovel because Michael broke the shovel in half. I'm a little worried to try it because the bruises on my feet still hurt when I walk and when I push the clutch in the car. If I do the shovel.... it might give me new bruises or hurt the old ones. Maybe if I wear my hiking boots they will protect my feet enough to make it possible. I spent a long time this morning working on my feet and doing all the stuff I am supposed to do frequently, but usually feel too rushed. My friend, Kathy, having recently had a toe amputated scares me. She has been a fragile Type I diabetic for a long time and I know I am not at as great a risk, but I should still be careful! Type IIs can get complications too!

At Goodwill today I bought the album of Cabaret. I haven't listened to it yet. I think that is in store while I work on the piles of mail. Yay!

Positive thoughts: still for Casey and Mandy and family. For Michael to be safe and do well at the bike race and for my friend Eric, who needs to feel a little acceptance in his life right now.

No comments: