CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't feel like writing,

but part of this Blog 365 goal for me is to learn to write even when I don't feel like it. So if I write about not feeling like writing does it count?

Work was okay. In the morning I did paperwork and had my computer worked on. In the afternoon I did my small part of production and then I spent some time on the phones. All I have left is to finish the end of the month stuff for September and clean up a little returned mail etc... from the Public Notices and then I am an the phones all the time. Well, except in two weeks Sue (to whom has been given my job until it can be outsourced or something) is going on vacation and then I will have to do that job again and try to make a sales goal for October at the same time. Things that make you go Hmmmm...

I convinced Michael to go out to dinner tonight and he actually agreed as long as we had ethnic food so we ate Indian. I had some white rice so I want to test my blood glucose in just a minute and see what it did to me. I was extremely controlled about the portion, however and probably had 2/3 cup, which is two carb units, so we'll see.... ummm, yeah it is 176, which my goal for two hours after eating is supposed to be 140 or under and I prefer 120 or under. So, yeah, no more white rice for me. Actually when I used to test frequently after eating even brown rice messed me up pretty bad. So I probably ought to drink a quart of water now or go for a little walk! But it's cold outside! So I will at least drink some water now. We walked downtown, so I probably did get in my time today.

Happy today for: that the phone customers I did have were nice to me. I'd probably have a breakdown right now with the changes if I got a mean customer.

No comments: