CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike in Indiana

BIG WINDS! We lost about 10 shingles, just in random spots here and there. My next door neighbor has one big patch about 2x2 feet where they just all came up. Lots of trees down, no power for about five hours at my house. I drove through town and lots of stoplights out and businesses just closed due to no power. I will probably watch the news later to get a bigger picture.

Steph called and she was supposed to leave today, but didn't want to drive the truck in the wind. I don't blame her at all. Also she is really physically exhausted from all the work at the house. I am too and I didn't do near as much as she did. Also I ate real food and drank water and didn't live on alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and the occasional fast food when I forced her to eat. She actually just called and she is somewhat hysterical again as it is all coming to reality.

Happy today for: Smelly candles.

No comments: