CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bummed...

Kind of a bummy day. I had plans with someone and he had a freaking CAR WRECK on the way to Bloomington. So I spent a long time waiting for him this morning and didn't do my usual stuff... I was about to call him and see what was happening when he finally got hold of me...he's okay - just car damage and pissed off.

So I kind of was depressed. I took myself out to lunch even though one of my goals was not to eat out this weekend...then I came home and took a nap.

Here are the few things I have done today:
took trash to dump
read
napped
watched one episode of What Not to Wear
Worked on orchestra directory
two loads of laundry
dishes and cleaned off table
Washed off outdoor table
put some little fencing around tomato plants to contain them!

Tonight I need to write 1000 words toward "Half-Wit" I started it during lunch in my notebook, but I still have a long way to go.

I should also work more on the orchestra directory. I'd really like to finish it tomorrow and it is a lot of work.

Tomorrow:
Church?
Orchestra directory
Mow
Understanding UU class
Blog
Read

Happy today for: B. was not hurt in car accident.

No comments: