CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Almost bedtime.

I think I am even ignoring the dishes for tonight! Heck, when I am this tired, I need to take advantage of it.

Hard day at work, but getting more caught up. I had a goal to complete five of my "display proofs" and I did seven, so yay me!

Tonight was a meeting of the fund raising committee for the orchestra. I felt like ti was really productive and also fun. I really like the other women on the committee. Not everybody could come because some of the lucky people just HAD to go see Josh Bell play his violin tonight, sheesh! Although I tell he's so pretty I wouldn't mind watching him for an hour even if he didn't play! He's our local boy who is so good - he played the violin for the soundtrack of "The Red Violin" movie. He studied with the same teacher with whom Emily's violin teacher studied... We have a lot of wonderful music in Bloomington. Even though Santa Fe does have an opera company I am not sure it can match what I can get here and here it is often FREE!

So Happy tonight for lots of things. Michael got a new, better, safer bike helmet at Bike Project tonight for a $2.00 donation, and actually the orchestra director paid that and not me!

No comments: