CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV NIght.

Thursday used to be TV night... I always watched Friends, something else I can't remember and ER and did laundry. Then we went all those years without cable and I didn't watch anymore. Tonight I started the new Survivor and now ER is on. I remember I used to switch back and forth the half hour while Friends and Survivor were both on. I don't want to get dependent on shows again, but I hope we can keep the cable long enough to watch until the end of ER. Right now with the deal I have it's almost as cheap to have cable and internet than to just have internet, but if I have to cut back I'll have to save the $10 a month difference. I hope can get a higher paying job soon. Instead I am afraid I will get fired at my current job. They have told us no one is guaranteed. I just need to hang on until Michael gets out of high school and then something else can happen. Even if I lose the house, I'd be okay on my own. I'd hate it. You know I love my house. And even if I would CHOOSE to sell it, it would be because there is something better happening. I'd just hate for it not to be a choice...

Happy today for: Planning a party and I can't wait. We haven't really had one since May. We had Roma's birthday dinner, but it was a bummer and not really much of a party. I invited three or four of the men I have dated and/or had crushes on. We'll see who shows up. It could be interesting!

No comments: