CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My event...

I am feeling elated because I suggested Rachael's Cafe for a venue for a fundraiser and now have also contacted Janiece, the amazing jazz vocalist I know and she will be the headliner. Now we just have to get a date set and start getting publicity and we are on our way to MOOLAH FOR FRANCE! Woo hoo!

I am very tired. I worked extremely hard today at work, had a dr. appt. took Michael to cello, went to Target, dropped off stuff at Goodwill - I'm sorry it wasn't Opportunity House, but it had to go NOW - went to the grocery and then came home. Yikes. And I was so tired last night I did no dishes so came home to a mess.

Now I am doing my laundry and blogging and going to do a few more things, then bed by 11:00 I SWEAR.

Dr. said I lost nine pounds in the three months since I last went. I am happy with that. I am pretty consistently under 210 every morning. Emily and I discussed what my reward should be when I go under 205. I think it's a trip to Lane Bryant to get fitted and get a GOOD bra - not a Wal-mart special. If I continue at about the same rate maybe that's November... Quite hilarious that my goal is to be able to decrease my medicine and I walked out of there with NINE prescription papers today... One was a lab order but STILL! I have dropped one pill already and am still waking up with BG under 100 every morning - one day this week it was 68 and then I had a headache all day. That was the day Susan told me how rude I was. I finally took Lortab that night and it knocked it out. I only took a few Lortabs after the surgery so I should have plenty for like the next YEAR! So we (dr and I) and going to mess around with the medicines and changing the timing of some etc...

Happy today for: A doctor I actually like and trust. That I remembered to take my bags to the store. I hate it when I get to the checkout and them remember the cloth bags that are out in the car!

No comments: