CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Sweet alone.

Ahhh.... I already feel more settled and peaceful. There are still lots of things to do to get the house back to normal. I still need to rearrange the furniture to reclaim the purple room and Things just plain need CLEANED, but I feel calm.

It's funny how I really do love to have people over, and feed them and prepare for them and all that kind of stuff, but overnight guests really make me anxious. Mom and Dad are the hardest. They always bring me gifts I don't want and stuff like that and I have to choose so carefully what I put in my tiny house that I am very picky about what goes in it. Nikki and Gill were giving me lessons in graciously just saying, "Thank you. It was very kind of you to think of me." and then later dealing with the items. It is one of the times I am too honest and I will say stuff like - I hate non-stick pans. I won't use these. I don't want new pans until I can afford new Farberware - see I need the graciousness lessons. I am going to practice and be all ready for my birthday and Christmas. And you won't believe it, I think I am better now than I was a few years ago!

No comments: