CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well..

I got more caught up on some of the paperwork today so it felt good. I did have to answer several calls from attorneys and government offices about where are their affidavits. I usually send them immediately after publication or with the monthly invoice. So I have to confess to them that I have a giant pile that I am getting caught up.... I am definitely ready for those phone calls to stop! I like my usual email notes and calls of gratitude about how efficient and prompt I am...

Had some nice personal emails today that made work more pleasant. I need to start taking walking breaks again to get away from my desk, but when I am getting nice personal emails it doesn't seem fair to do both. So I am spending my "smoke breaks" doing things that are emotionally refreshing, but not getting any exercise!

Looked at apartments a little bit for Mom and Dad today during lunch. There is one in their price range, not too far from here, that has current openings. They will probably go see it tomorrow.

Need to work on the orchestra directory now that my mind is calming down a little bit. It's a big job - the orchestra gets bigger every year. Jane asked how it was going today and I had to confess it has been at a standstill with all that has been going on. I am only on the letter C and there are 130 orchestra members! Yikes.

Okay - my goal tonight is to finish the Cs.

Happy today for water to drink. It was really, really good today.

1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

I thought gramma and grampa found a place already in Lafeyette? So they are considering moving to Bloomington? How will that be for you? I am glad things are going better for you now!