CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not a lot to say

Boring day. Got up, went to work, worked, drove to Ellettsville on lunch to return Steph's DSL box for her, worked some more, went and picked up a mirror from a Freecycler, came home, ate dinner, watched some of "Shaun of the Dead" with Michael during dinner. Read some book, started some laundry, washed some dishes. I am going to try to go to bed early tonight. I think I am tired. I am going to try for 10:00, instead of eleven. I just now put the clothes in the dryer, however, so that may determine it. I don't really like to abandon clothes in the dryer. There is at least ONE good housekeeping habit I have!

Happy today for... well I received a nice email AND crush IT guy at work had to come and work on my computer for a long time. Oh, plus I gave him the biggest laugh I have ever heard from him this morning! He and another IT guy were working on our fax machine and I told the story about when I was taking a Classified ad from a woman who wanted to get more children for her in-home child care. She was dictating the ad to me, "Loving mother of two, in my Christian home..." a child starts screaming in the background and the woman screams, "Shut the fuck up! I'm on the phone!" I have NEVER heard Steve laugh so spontaneously or so loud as when I told that (100% true) story. I felt great. He used to be so quiet and seem so unhappy all the time, and I love seeing him happy.

No comments: