CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Tired and more relaxed.

Maybe I will be able to sleep without nightmares. I am still having them. I don't often remember the stories, but awaken with the feelings of terror and helplessness.

I wanted to call in to work today, but remembered several reasons that would make my life harder, so I went in. My head hurt, but I was good and didn't try to suffer, but took medicine quickly. I also ate a nutritious lunch and tried to remember to drink a lot of water.

I went by Jim's office to drop off some headphones Roma had borrowed. I just left them with the receptionist, because I thought he might be with a patient. He came out after he heard my voice and we talked for quite a while. That was a nice, relaxing break from doing the County Tax Sale notice that is a total pain in the ass.

I went to Buffalo Sisters tonight. I gave my happy fors and thoughts on them and why I do them. I received a reflexology session and a little Reiki. I felt relaxed and cared for and very welcome.

So today was still stressful at work, but it had so many other happy things in it that it was balanced.

Oh - and here's the clincher - -I hit a kid on a bicycle. When leaving work I was watching left to turn right on red and he came up the sidewalk from the right. I hit him, but not even hard enough to knock him over - thank God as he had no helmet on. He kept riding and I rolled down my window to ask if he was okay and if we should check his bike because Michael could fix it. The little brat just yelled at me, "Watch where you're going!" He is right, I should have looked both ways, but honestly HE was the one breaking the law! I am always reminding Michael that when it's bike vs. car - car wins. I was completely hysterical, drove home bawling my eyes out and cried for like half an hour. I couldn't decide between taking to my bed for the rest of the night and Buffalo Sisters. I am glad I decided to go because I think it made me feel better about it.

Happy today for: balance. I think it is slowly returning. I need to remember to give myself time.

No comments: