CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Only cried once today.

Got the County Tax sale finished.

Started the diabetes education classes - don't think I learned a thing.

Mom and Dad have dropped in to visit, even though I told them it would be better to wait until Thursday. Now I am kind of sad, because I wanted to see Will or at least talk on the phone a lot tonight.

My house is messy.

Happy today for: Okay, even though I said I didn't learn anything at diabetes class I LOVE the rubber food they use to demonstrate the portions. It's really cool.

2 comments:

Bob Hawkinson said...

Then you will really dig the real rubber food you get to eat as a diabetic...Just kidding. I know the class seems like a waste of time, but hang in there, you will pick up some stuff that will help you through life.

Best wishes Bob Hawkinson
www.joyofdiabetes.com

Anonymous said...

I totally tried to call and warn you! I even called Michael and said, "Are Mom and Dad there?" Last night, and he said no. Sorry. I should have been more persitant...
Heather