CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It is finished.

Coordinator came and took Roma away today. He is going back to Ukraine. I must tell you - I lived through years of sexual abuse and neglect and then an abusive marriage and this has been one of the most traumatic events of my life. I think because I invited him into my home as a guest and then learned he was a sociopath and an abuser. Then I had to try to maintain a level of sanity while trying to solve the problems because I am the adult. I will probably need lots more therapy again because I think this has "triggered" some memories and PTSD. I don't want it to affect my current relationships and behaviors.

Selfishly - I am eager to get my extra room back and feel excited about that. I was willing to give it all up (except that closet, I will admit it) , for then months, but if I don't have to, then good.

I am so tired physically and mentally I feel on the verge of a breakdown. I brought home paperwork tonight, but I don't think I can do it. Publisher's Affidavits can wait. Hopie needs sleep and escape.

Happy today for Roma gone, and that I was able to communicate his needs to national program by faxing the pictures. Also for a good orchestra committee meeting tonight.

Now, off to change into soft clothes and only do what I want for the rest of the night. I may or may not even care about dishes, etc. We will just see. Perhaps I will simply lie and read in front of a fan. Ahhh.

1 comment:

KAT said...

I'm glad he is gone. That was scary sounding.