CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm kicking him out.

The Coordinator is out of town. I have left a voice mail with another family who has exchange boys who attend the same school. After I yelled at him Roma ran away so I don't even know where he is. I took his keyboard off the computer and I am going to leave a note on my computer that says DO NOT TOUCH.

Heather and I may run away to a movie. I hope to hear from the other family by the time I get back. If not, I may call Jim and beg for one more night of him having Roma. I don't really ever want to look at Roma again and I don't want him to spend one more night in my home. IT will be like hell to get him in my car and even take him to another house.

I realized it is like having an abusive spouse who criticizes everything you do. Abusers cannot change (only in 2% of cases is there ever a change in the dynamics of an abusive relationship). I will not put up with the shit any longer. If I leave before he comes back I will leave another note in addition to the one on the computer that says, "Start packing your stuff."

No comments: