CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Steph's again.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. It makes me SO glad all my recent drama is over. I can't wait for this to get finished and Steph to get the hell out of Indiana and to a place where she will be more emotionally and physically safe. All she has been doing here is drinking and only eating when I force her. Probably the healthiest thing she had today was the Bloody Marys... Sheesh. It makes me SO glad I have never been much of a drinker... I would rather abuse my prescription drugs :)

I felt appreciated by email today by Will and Jim and that was kind of nice.

I need to do a load of my own housework. I always feel very unsettled when there are extra people and extra stuff in the house. This house is just SO SMALL and I am just SO IRRITABLE. Tuesday was a long time ago.... I think Mom and Dad will go tomorrow. They never went and looked at the apartments that seemed affordable... kept saying they couldn't find them, even though I told them exactly where they are AND they had a map. Now it is the weekend and they won't be open. Sigh.

I was invited to go out tonight, but had committed to help Steph. It would have been a nice night to go out. I hope if Mom and Dad leave tomorrow I can find someone to go out with and have a grown-up night. People make plans ahead of time and I don't have the luxury of doing that not knowing my destiny...

Happy today for: The IT guys at work. They didn't save my life today, my computer was pretty good today, but they are SO MUCH better than the jerks we used to have and they really know what they are doing. It has made the entire office more cheerful to have these guys we know we can depend on to have the skills AND to treat us kindly.

No comments: