CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Alphabet thingy...

I think I did one of these recently, but I don't recall if it had the same questions or not!

A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? Many! Lu, Deanna, Emily, Heather, Gillian, Michael
C. Cake or pie? Cake, I think. But I love peanut butter pie.
D. Day of choice? Sunday.
E. Essential item? Debit card
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears, but I don't really like to eat them. If you lick the back, they stick to stuff and it's funny.
H. Hometown? Bloomington
I. Indulgence? Every once in a while a REAL Pepsi.
J. January or July? July, heat AND fireworks
K. Kids? I have enough, but I could take on one more six year old if necessary! :)
L. Life isn’t complete without? Other people
M. Marriage date? repressed, thank you, unless it is a future one... :), then I'd like April 4.
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother and one sister alive, 1 brother dead.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges. Allergic to raw apple!
P. Phobias? Heights, needles.
Q. Quotes? "Learn to love your life." Jack Kerouac

Hey! There's no R! I'll make one up...
R. Right or left? Right, but left to right for any process. Too much reading English makes anything right to left just seem WRONG!

S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! I'm not much of a tagger... Amber, Katie, Sarah, Heather?
U. Unknown fact about me? I tell too much already... unknown fact... Ummmm I learned to read on The Book of Mormon when I was about three years old.
V. Vegetable? Broccoli, tomatoes, too hard to choose.
W. Worst habits? I leave trash in the car and it is always messy.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound usually determines what I need and if I need an X-ray it's probably for kidneys and requires IV dye, so no thank you.
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate frosting - chicken.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra or snake.

No comments: