CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mostly from an email...

He started a fire on the front yard last night, told Michael he was going to kill someone at school today, and drew pictures of hanged bodies and gunshot wounds to the head. My friend couldn't come over and sleep at my house so I went over and asked my neighbor if I could call in an emergency.

I was honestly scared last night and spent an hour crying after I found I was going to have to sleep alone in the house. (Michael doesn't count - he sleeps through everything). I worked on my paperwork for work about three hours and then finally went to bed.

Roma walked around this morning with a bicycle seat post in one hand slamming it repeatedly into his palm... He did put it down when I told him to get into the car, but laughed when I said I was taking him to school. I checked Roma into school and told the Asst. Principal that he would be nothing but a disruption to class and she put him right into in-school detention.

I stood in the school hallway and called him a little prick and an asshole...not really mature of me either, but I guess we all have our limits and I have definitely hit mine. I am going to go home at lunch and get those pictures he drew, bring them back and make copies of them. I want to make sure the CIEE program knows and hope they inform his government what he has done to be such a manipulative asshole so successfully and yep, I'd say bordering on sociopathic, because he has no regrets about anything he has said or done.

And now I have been cautioned at work about too many personal phone calls that "disturb" everybody else. Well, crap. I am a little bit disturbed myself - I have a violent sociopath living in my house! The only time he will be allowed to come back in is to get his stuff and that is it. I don't know if I can even stand to watch to make sure he doesn't take anything or if I will just have to have Cathy do it. I'll remember your headphones.

No comments: