CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Wow.

About 12:30 I started feeling wonky and thought my sugar was probably low... I checked and it was 69! That is the lowest I have ever tested. I was in a sweat and my hands were shaking so badly I could hardly get the blood to the strip! I slammed down two rolls of Smarties right away and got out money to go to the vending machines....I hadn't taken any lunch today, thinking I would have somebody pick something up for me. I could hardly get the quarters in the slot but I ate a nasty vending machine sandwich and some chips...(Yum chips!). I guess it really is time for me to get more confidence about dropping one of the morning pills.

Happy today for: Caller ID. I LOVE not answering the phone when I don't want to talk, both at work and at home.

No comments: