CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Meme from Ann

Simple meme of 50 questions and answers. Here we go.
1. What do you add to your coffee? Lots of Creamer and some kind of flavoring, chocolate syrup or Hazelnut. At work I often mix coffee with a packet of hot chocolate mix.
2. What are you reading now? Love in the Time of Cholera. I think it is taking too long to read.
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Are you registered to vote? Yes
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them. I like Oscar Mayer light wieners. Every time I eat them one of my children has to remind me that I am eating fetal pigs, and I reply, “Yummy fetal pigs, spiced just right!
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Probably “The Christmas Song.”
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk.
9. Can you do push ups? No
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Michael
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I always wear earrings.
12. Favorite hobby? Making all kinds of stuff.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I’d like to think so!
14. Do you have ADD? No.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I have too much “black and white” thinking. 16. What’s your Middle name? Elaine
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I were home in bed. I hope John calls tonight or really comes down. I wish it were late enough for me to leave for lunch.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. The only things I bought was when I ate out so ribs, fries, salad.
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Water, Diet Pepsi, Orange juice.
20. Current worry right now? Money.
21. What side do you dress to? I don’t have proper equipment to answer this question.
22. Favorite place to be? in bed (with someone else with me would be nice!)
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I can’t remember for the life of me.
24. Where would you like to go? Greenwood or Franklin, short term. Many, many places long term – Santa Fe.
25. Name three people who will complete this. Not a clue.
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Hmmm… I wouldn’t mind seeing Deb’s, but I know she won’t do it.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Bright pink.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? Yes, both tunes and that loud whistle with my fingers.
30. Favorite colors(s)? Blue, purple & green.
31. Could you be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Amazingly, I do not sing in the shower.
33. Favorite girls name? Emily.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Michael
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Emily on the phone.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I never had anything fancy.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Shattered left elbow. It hurt just yesterday.
39. Do you love where you live? I love my house. I wish I could transplant it to Santa Fe.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm… Heather talks loudly on the phone. Stephanie argues loudly with her husband.
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? I think so.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Sex and rollercoasters.
45. What are your favorite books? The Grapes of Wrath, The Rapture of Canaan.
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate!
47. Favorite Team? I like to watch Indians baseball games, but I don’t follow it.
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? No Rain, Good Riddance, Beautiful, Send Me on My Way.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM? I was actually asleep last night!
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh shit. I have to go back to work.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You know many Debs. I'm the quiet one. ;-)