CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Binge!

I have really quit binge eating for the most part - hardly ever tempted, even. I just ate a truckload of peanut butter cups. I'll probably have to puke later.

I WAS good and made homemade food for dinner. It is so easy to just eat out when all alone. Sigh. I miss Hippie Boy for HIM, but I also miss how it makes me have a routine to life. It's too easy to come home and just sleep and think it doesn't matter what I do.

A friend called me at 7am this morning and I probably would have kept on sleeping and been late for work if it weren't for that phone call. I had stayed up until 2 or 3:00 last night because I took such a long nap after work! Now I did it again, but not quite as badly.

I vow tonight to:
make the pesto
clean the kitchen afterward
pick up 10 things in my room.
Read 20 more pages in Love in the Time of cholera
Be getting ready for bed by 11:00.

So there:

Happy today for: that 7am phone call! ;)

No comments: