CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday

I totally planned on going to the Farmer's Market, but as I was putting my shoes on I realized I really don't want to go. I am so limited on funds that all I could buy is tomatoes and I realized it is not worth driving downtown for one thing. Easier to get some tomatoes at Kroger or hope some in the garden turn red!

I really feel like staying home and working on the house and reading today, and I have a date tonight. My date is with Will - we went out around two years ago and then just never pursued anything... then he emails me last week and says he wants to go out. It is strange I really totally forgot almost everything about him. He remembers EVERYTHING we talked about. Heather says it's either really flattering, or he journals about everything and looked it up, or he's a freaky stalker who has been obsessing about me for two years. I hope flattering is the correct assumption. Journaling and looking it up is okay too, because that means he had a good time worth writing about and looking up to remember me. All I remember about him is he is dark skinned, maybe bi-racial, I think he is from somewhere Caribbean, I think his mother was or is a Mormon, he's a teacher and was working with Asperger's or autistic children at the time. We have talked on the phone some, but I haven't admitted to him yet what a blank I am drawing. I will have to confess tonight!

I want the house to get really clean today. Here's my list:
Dishes, regular maintenance that is behind.
Polish copper bottom pans.
Cut out new fabric for Miko's dress (I need to redo the neckline, sigh...)
Trash to dump.
Wash my sheets.
Do kitchen and living room floor.
Finish reading "The Virgin Blue"
work in garage at least half an hour
Make spaghetti sauce.
Eat healthy homemade food!
Make front porch look pretty!
Weed another patch of garden.
Mow backyard.

Pretty ambitious, even without going to the Farmer's Market and thrift store rounds today. Especially considering I want to be done in time to some girly stuff and feel clean and pretty for going out tonight.

I don't know what we're going to do. We decided to decide tonight. I just looked at the paper and there is one band playing that is R & B and soul and there is salsa dance, including a lesson at one place. I have gone to salsa before and really enjoyed it. I ended up sucking at it myself, but LOVED watching the other dancers who are good. I know Will likes music and sings and plays the guitar, but I don't know his feelings on dancing... I guess we'll see!

Happy today for: Polish for my copper bottomed pans. I have only three that I claimed from Mom and Dad's house, but I keep them hanging out and love it when they are all shiny and pink coppery beautiful!

No comments: