CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Report

I have done everything on the list except the laundry is still in the dryer and I still have to pick up 10 things in my room. I am not a leave the laundry in the dryer person, though so that is not a problem and I usually wait until right before bed to work on my room. I try to do the 10 things every night, usually and that keeps it from getting cluttered, but I have skipped a few nights with my bad sleeping patterns. Also I have a couple of piles of papers and I count working on those as some of the items so it gets those taken care of.

I also did some additional weeding in the garden as well as putting down an entire bag of mulch. I worked pretty hard out there with very visible results. I have to admit my walk was only down to the mailbox and back, but it was SOMETHING. which is better than NOTHING!

It is after the end of the third quarter and I need to do an uberlist update. If I am caught up at work tomorrow I might work on it.

Happy today for: working with mostly happy people. It makes work so much nicer. The job itself can be so tedious and boring, but being with fun people really helps!

No comments: