CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Not before midnight.

Well I didn't make it home before midnight so I am not a true 365 Blogger anymore. I didn't take Leap Day off, though so maybe it still counts..

I spent some times with a friend in the afternoon then slept for like FIVE hours. My goodness. When I got up I decided to go to the fireworks even though I didn't have a plan with anyone. I parked away from the stadium and watched from afar. It was made nicer by being next to a restaurant with a live band playing and they were pretty good.

Then I went to the evil empire to buy a cheap DVD player. I've got to stop the insomnia! Of course a five hour nap won't help tonight. I bought other stuff also, but not really wasted money, a new bra, a new pair of pants, both desperately needed and groceries, mostly healthy, but I did buy some peanut butter cups! After going around the store I thought about my day and realized all I had eaten all day was a bowl of leftover chili for breakfast, a bowl of leftover chili for lunch, some grape juice and a pretzel. No wait, I think there was a bowl of tomatoes in there. Pretty "dead" food. I also didn't take any medicine today , nor did I check my glucose at all. So then I made it all better by getting a hamburger, which I just ate. Tomorrow I vow to eat better food, take my medicine and either ride my bike or walk the trail. It seems like the weekdays are much easier for me because the eight hour workday forces a routine, then on weekends I am all shot to hell.

What I really wanted to do tonight was go to Indy and go to the baseball game, but I just never made plans with anyone. Heather invited me up to go to her church party or her dinner club party, but it just seemed really hard and expensive to drive.

Tomorrow I have social plans with real people, so I won't have a day where I am in complete solitude. (Well I didn't today either, but you know how I can be on Saturday and Sunday!)

Happy today for fireworks. I love fireworks SO much.

No comments: