CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Amazing.

I hadn't gone to a movie since last fall when I saw "Stardust." This summer I have seen FOUR, which is really strange for me. We saw "Kung Fu Panda" and "Indiana Jones" at the drive-in. Then Saturday I took myself to "The Dark Knight." Tonight I saw "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with Loni. Mo more. I am much too poor to do that! :( It was fun though, while it lasted.

I have had a headache all day. I can't take any aspirin stuff until after my surgery so no Excedrin! So I took the narcotics kind of pain pill, which I usually try to take only at bedtime. I swear it didn't help the pain at all and it didn't make me dopey enough to not care either. If I wake up with a headache still in the morning I am going to go get a frozen Coke for breakfast - back to the frozen Coke cure! I am definitely drugging for bed tonight. Even though I love hot weather I think mowing last night and the pressure changes from the "pop up" storms have put my head over the edge. I guess I also went to see a loud action movie, but hey! Ya gotta live, right?

Happy today for: Brendan Fraser. Yum. Also I was sent a document on a corrupted file (from the Indiana Department of Transportation, no less) and my secret crush had to come and fix things up for me. Sweet.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Brenden Fraser is yummy.

I want to see all four of those movies you've seen- but I'll most likely be waiting until they come out on DVD. Seems like that happens faster then it used to.